Your role involves providing support to the Head of Investor Relations in articulating the REIT business model, strategy & messaging to investment community. You would also assist in various corporate affairs matter not limiting to company secretarial, compliance and risk management, eg assist in preparing of board papers, compliance reports, risk profiling, bilingual translation (English – Chinese) and work closely with the finance and investment teams.
You would support the day-to day operations of the REIT investor relations function – including maintenance of the company website content, social media marketing, quarterly reporting, regular analyst and media briefings, non-deal roadshow, site visit preparations etc. You would need to maintain CRM system, monitor share price movement, industry update and REIT’s news clippings. You would assist in preparing AGMs, EGMs, annual report and sustainability report etc.
- A degree in Finance, Property, Law or Business
- 1-2 years relevant industry experience (ideally from REIT/ IR / capital markets functions, equity capital markets / research / corporate advisory, funds management).
- Fresh graduates with the right attitude and skill sets will also be considered
- High level of English & Chinese language proficiency
- Well-developed numerical and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation skills
- Able to work effectively in a fast pace environment
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skill
- Strong PowerPoint and social media marketing skills
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to email@example.com