The IR Professional manages relationships with external stakeholders, effectively communicating Company strategy and performance to investors and analysts. This key role is also responsible for: gathering and sharing feedback from capital markets; targetin.g investors; monitoring analyst reports, share price, and consensus forecasting; and organizing and delivering roadshows and other events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or other relevant discipline; graduate degree and relevant professional licenses preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant accounting, finance, strategy, corporate communications, equity research, and/or fund management investment banking experience, including experience in financial analysis, capital markets, business development, research, mergers and acquisitions, and start-ups. Experience in a publicly traded company, especially within the oil and gas industry, is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated strategic, corporate finance, and accounting skills, including the ability to evaluate both Company and industry information.
- Excellent communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to produce and deliver high-quality reports and presentations to senior-level internal and external audiences.
- Relationship management and leadership skills, including the ability to effectively influence internal and external stakeholders at all organizational levels.
- A demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex, unstructured, and unexpected public questioning.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, project management, and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of offering innovative solutions to complex issues.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Fluency in Arabic is preferable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to the development and execution of the Company’s investor relations plan.
- Participates in the development of key communication materials in collaboration with senior leadership in the preparation of analyst events, roadshows, earnings releases, and other announcements.
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function.
- Multitasks with other analysts to ensure the timely completion of reports.
- Builds and maintains trusted relationships with the investment community.